Shrimp Stuffed Avocado – Low Carb Keto friendly Recipe
A quick and easy snack that can be made last minute if you are in a hurry. Shrimp Stuffed Avocado are filling for a light meal and are sure to delight!
1. Place Shrimp in a bowl and add thousand island dressing. Mix Well
2. Cut avocados in half and scoop out the seed leaving a well for your shrimp
3. Evenly put avocado mixture into avocado wells. Scoop enough to be just heaping over the top and you are ready to serve!
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more low carb keto recipes!
- 3 avocados
- 8 ounces of shrimp - tiny shrimp
- 4 tablespoons thousand island salad dressing - Low Carb
- put your shrimp in a bowl and add thousand island dressing and mix well
- cut avocados in half and scoop out the seed leaving a well for your shrimp
- evenly put your shrimp mixture into avocado wells
- ready to serve
salt and pepper to taste
shrimp mixture can be heaping over the avocado
make sure to read labels for sugars and carb counts or if you have a recipe for homemade. I am working on creating a good recipe for homemade in near future.
Carb count on half an avocado is about 8 grams depending on size, the additional carbs will be dependent on your dressing choice.