Buffalo Chicken Salad - Low Carb
Pretty much anything with buffalo sauce is the perfect treat in my book. The cravings for buffalo Chicken dip were running strong. I love this dip and like a crack addict, once you've had your first bite, you don't want to stop eating. With it being summer, I decided to leave the crock pot put away and opt for a colder version of this dip. Chicken salad, you know the kind packed with all kinds of fruit and yummies is one of my favorite treats, so I decided to kick out the fruit and spice it up. Buffalo Chicken Salad is so easy to make and a delicious treat you and your family will love. This is the perfect picnic treat or summer pot luck salad to share with all your friends, they won't believe it's low carb.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast - cooked and shredded
- ¾ cups sour cream
- ¾ cups cream cheese
- ¼ cups buffalo sauce
- Blue Cheese sprinkles - optional
- Cook Chicken breast with your preferred method. I often cook them on medium heat with some broth on the stove top or purchase pre-cooked chicken breast for convenience for this recipe. Its entirely up to you, just make sure they are plain.
- Shred chicken breast and place in bowl.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and buffalo sauce to chicken and mix well.
- Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors marinate, top off with a few sprinkles of blue cheese and ready to serve.
- Serve with celery sticks, vegges or your favorite low carb bread