Jalapeno Popper Cheese Chips
Love, Love, Love Jalapeno Poppers, Well really Jalapeno anything! I am always trying to find ways to re-create the Jalapeno popper concept in my recipes. I have so many recipes, most not written down yet, that have to do with Jalapeno's! Could eat them everyday! For Low Carbers and Keto dieters, this is the perfect and satisfying snack with less than 1 gram of carbs per serving! Which is pretty good, since I would actually sit and eat all the servings in one sitting cause I'm a food junkie like that! If you Love Jalapeno's as much as me, than you must give this recipe a try! Feel free to leave feedback, I'd love to hear how they turn out for you!
- 1½ Cups grated cheddar cheese
- 6 Jalapenos
- 2 Slices of Bacon (Cooked crispy and finely chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Pray your nonstick muffin pan, or muffin top pan with non stick spray
- Fill each muffin circle with cheese enough to cover the bottom
- Place jalapeno on top of cheese
- Sprinkle bacon finely chopped over the the top of the cheese and Jalapeno
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges look crisp
- Take out of oven and let cool. Remove from pan once chips have completely cooled and ready to serve!